Wednesday, April 11, 2007

We can see each other--cool!

I am really excited to share that I am using Skype Video for my EFT sessions. This will enable us to see each other while we are tapping. Since we live off the grid (we generate our electricity from solar), and our telephone lines are too slow to use for the Internet, we have satellite. The video is a little delayed, but it is still cool because we don't have to use our hands to hold the phone;-). You can download Skype if you don't have it. Also, if you want to talk with me about EFT for FREE for 15 minutes. If you don't have Skype, we can still have a FREE chat about your situation and how EFT can help you. We don't have the computer on all of the time (because we are off the grid), so if you want to try Skype with me, it would be best to email me first (joann@wayhealthy.us). Also, if you don't have Skype, we can talk via phone 707-462-2501.

Advantages of using Skype with EFT:
  • free
  • can use both hands
  • we can see each other's faces

I am also including links to the articles that I have written and that are published on Gary Craig's international EFT website:


No comments: