Saturday, October 04, 2008

FREE TELESEMINAR: Just Say No to Pigging Out--Nov. 13


You are invited to my first teleseminar Just Say No to Pigging Out During the National Eating Season--November 13.

Are you a little piggy during this time of the year? Do you want to be more in control of what you eat? Is there a part of you that doesn’t want to miss out on anything? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then this teleseminar is for you!

You are invited to join me on Wednesday, November 13 at 6 pm pacific time. The call will be recorded for those of you who won’t be able to be there LIVE.

Here is the link
to the points we will be tapping on.

Our Price: FREE
Regular Price: $26
Value: Priceless

Note: I am feeling a little nervous (tap, tap, tap,). I am jumping off the cliff of my fears, YOW!!! I am remembering that fear is excitement without breath. I am breathing into and imagining a POWERFUL teleseminar that will help many, many people—hopefully you! I am and will be using EFT to help me through my fears about not doing it right, and learning the technology (and having fun through the process).

If you really knew me, you would know that I usually gain around 10 pounds during the holidays. So, besides doing this workshop for you, I am doing it for me, too.

No comments: