Saturday, April 04, 2009

Bringing a Man into her Life

"Martha" is the same person I worked with over 3 months ago and helped her clear her mother issues. The other day we worked on clearing her stuff that keeps the perfect guy away from her.

We spent an hour tapping away old stories and beliefs about men. I also used Lindsay Kinney's "Ultimate Truth Statement" which is incredibly powerful. With the UTS, you make a compact statement of what you want. You state it in the present tense and you include words about how you will feel when you get what you want, but you say it in the present tense.

You say your UTS and see what the intensity of it is in this moment. The rating system is the opposite of what we use with EFT. A 10 would mean that it feels really true. A zero means that it feels absolutely impossible. If your intensity with the UTS is less than a 10. you work on letting go of the beliefs, stories and experiences that get in the way of you vibrationally experiencing what you want in your life.

Then you you EFT to clear the resistance to what you want.

Marth's UTS was:

I am happily in relationship with a man in my area. Our relationship is based on mutual respect and love . We have lots of fun playing together.

We cleared all of the stuff that came up, such as:

  • I had crappy programming when I was a child
  • My mother said "I should never get married"
  • I'm a runner
  • I'm afraid of being left and made to feel stupid
  • I'm never good enough
  • There isn't a good guy in my town
  • Fear of not being accepted
  • Not feeling safe

We cleared everything that came up. The anxiety that she had been feeling in her stomach disappeared. She could say her UTS with absolute conviction.

I am happily in relationship with a man in my area. Our relationship is based on mutual respect and love . We have lots of fun playing together.

I suggested that she tape it on her mirror so she could see it.

I'd also like to say, that Martha is on disability, and I have not met her face-to-face. We did this work over the phone. I don't even have a clue as to what she looks like. The truth is, it doesn't matter.

At the end of our hour together, she told me that EFT is her cup of tea, and that I am her teapot. She thought that was kind of funny because she doesn't drink tea... I felt honored that she trusts me so much.

I got an email from Martha today. Here is the essence of what she said to me:

wow, here we are again, I may have met the neat man that I can play with, he lives here in xxxxxx and is into all the way out spiritual stuff that I have a strong interest in, he has been on the internet and we have winked at each other for more than a year, and he finally gave me a way to contact him and I got gutsy and did, we talked for 5 hours last night.....he is what I like in the way of looks, a nice bad boy type that has learned, his life has followed similiar ways as mine.....will keep you posted you miracle worker... I did a back up treatment to take place with "cindy" on monday and I do not need it now.......and there are a few more men writing to me in this direct area.....one in xxxx which I love that valley???? thank you....."martha"


1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi,
just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed reading your stories of using EFT - wonderful way of communicating really helpful info! thanks. I use EFT, combining it with Life Coaching and other energy work, including Reiki, and love what you are doing.