Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Recognizing Who We Are

Recognizing Who We Are

I have been focusing my energy in sharing EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) with as many people as I can. I believe that it is an incredible tool that helps people energetically dissolve issues that may have created stumbling blocks in their lives. I personally have worked with numerous people and have seen many miraculous results.


Recently, Blair Mansur approached me at A Center for Spiritual Awakening in Mendocino, where my husband, Steve and I go to be with our beloved spiritual community. I was the Practitioner of the Day and I was offering Spiritual Mind Treatment after the service. Blair, a charming, beloved elder came to me wanting to be able to put his face in the water when he swims. He had an old fear about not being able to breathe and he felt claustrophobic when he put his face in the water. He had had this fear since he was eight or nine years old when he had the whooping cough. He was curious about the work I do with EFT, and I briefly explained that I could help him let go of the stories that get in the way of him experiencing All of He Who Truly Is. I gave him a Treatment and told him that I saw him Whole and Complete.


A few days later, I emailed him to see if he still wanted to have an EFT session with me over the phone. He called me and said that he would prefer to be with me in person, and he scheduled an EFT appointment for today. He called me last night to cancel the appointment. Since we had seen each other a little over a week ago, he has gone swimming several times, and he can put his face in the water without any fear! He said that while he was in my Presence I truly saw Him—and in my Seeing he was instantly healed.


So, this brings me back to the core teaching--We Are All God. Emotional Freedom Technique can help erase the stories that keep us from experiencing the Truth of Who We Really Are. Sometimes, we may get the core issue mixed up with the Core Truth. I believe that if we don’t know that We Are One with God (or Spirit) then we may spend all of our time focusing on our core issues and never get to our True Essence. Even though we may not know it, We Are One with God. When I do EFT with people, I am seeing them as Whole and Complete. I know that their experiences of pain and suffering are real for them, and I help them energetically release that which no longer serves them. EFT is one of the best tools that I know to erase the “lies” (even though they seem real) and to get to the Truth of their Being.

No comments: