Friday, February 02, 2007

Last evening, I saw "Laura" at class, and I asked if her migraine headache had stayed away, and it had not come back. It was one week ago that I did EFT with her for about 10 minutes and it still has not returned.

Recently, I passed the Advanced EFT test. I soon will add my name up on the Practitioner's Section of Gary Craig's site. I have been struggling to put together my website, and have decided to try a different host--one that it is easier to put a PayPal button. So, even though I don't have my website up yet, I want you to know that I am available to do EFT by telephone. This month I have a special offer for new clients.

INTRODUCTORY OFFER--for new clients only FIRST 45 MINUTE SESSION--HALF PRICE REGULAR PRICE--$80 INTRODUCTORY PRICE--$40/Offer ends February

Contact me at joann.skywatcher@gmail.com or call me at 707-462-2501.
I look forward to helping you.



No comments: