Thursday, July 12, 2007

Former UHS teacher works to empower individuals




When I came home from a week visiting my daughter, Christina, and friends
in Santa Cruz, and also visiting Santa Maria and putting on a mini-EFT class there was a message from a reporter saying that he had seen an ad that I had put in an advertiser (about getting rid of phobias with EFT) that was intriging to him and he would like to interview me. He came up the next day with a photographer to interview me. I suggested that I actually do an EFT session with him.

We had a great time getting rid of his phobia of bees (there were bees and other insects flying around us outside and he was quite anxious). Here is a link to the article that Zack Sampsel wrote. It made the front page of the Ukiah Daily Journal today. I ran into three people at the market and the post office who told me they had seen the article.

1 comment:

cosmicsurfer said...

Excellent work my friend !

Love definitely equals Abundance !

Tap..Tap..Tapping to Abundance !

Happy New Year !

Gerg Lunger

http://greglunger.com