Saturday, July 28, 2007

Let's Send Our Light

Dear Cat and Friends (I just posted this message on Cat's blog, Finding Well-Being in Cancerland.)

How about at Sunday, July 29, at 1 pm pacific standard time everyone send energy to Cat? Everyone please forward this message to your frends. Let's join in spirit.

Tappers can tap. Prayers, pray. Lightworkers everywhere, send healing light to Cat--similar to what was done a few weeks ago for "fire the grid." This activity is portable and can be repeated again and again. Let's join this Sunday at 1 pm pacific time, and send healing energy to Cat.

Tappers: Tap on anything that is getting in the way of Cat experiencing peace (including our limiting beliefs and stories). Be in the present moment, and use your intuition.

"There is a Power, and this Power always has been. I know that it is here right now, and that this power is in Cat, and is Cat. "(If any tailenders come up--tap). Surrogate tapping clears away physical pain, and what is under it.

"Cat is making the right choices for the moment. We know that Cat is whole and complete. We know this is true, and we give great thanks for it. And so it is."

Pass it on to kindred souls.
http://magicalcat3733.wordpress.com/2007/07/22/yikes/#comments
Finding Well-being in Cancerland

1 comment:

DSLR MASTER said...

Hi,
My name is Dr. Ramprekash. I like your site and would like to make a link exchange, if you wish so, please visit my site http://my-acupressure.blogspot.com and at the left sidebar my site code paste in your site.Then please mail me to sree1280@yahoo.com i will put your site link in my site which helps us to get good page rank for our sites.my site has google rank 4. Thank You