Friday, December 19, 2008

Invitation to Interview on Tips to Avoid Stress Eating During the Holidays


How are you doing with your stress eating around the holidays? Have you been sneaking candy or cookies? Have you been pigging out and want to stop? Want some tips on how to avoid gaining weight during the holiday season?

Michele Price of SuccessWithEFT.com will be interviewing me on her radio show about how to keep the pounds off during this potentially dangerous time. I would love for you to join us at 1 pm PT (4 pm EST) Tuesday, December 23.

Details: just click on this link http://www.blogtalkradio.com/michele-price. When you arrive on the page, there is a microphone symbol to click on with your mouse to listen. If you want to chat, get there a little early and register, so you can type in your questions. I would love to help you with specific set-up phrases for your situation. We will be doing some tapping, too.

By the way, my husband and I will be arriving at our hotel in Red Bluff, California about an hour before the interview. We will be visiting relatives for the holiday. Michele will be calling me from Texas. I continue to be amazed at how cool technology can be!

Hope to “see” you there.

Gratefully yours,
JoAnn

No comments: