Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Poison Oak Miracle


Last month, I was visiting with my daughter, Christina, and her boyfriend, Liam, in Santa Cruz. My husband and I were there houseguests for several days. I was surprised, when Liam shared with a friend how he had witnessed me helping someone be relieved of their extreme poison oak rash symptoms. I had forgotten that Liam was there, and that he had actually seen what had happened. My mouth was hanging open when he described the poison oak rash disappearing before his eyes.

So here's the story. It was over three years ago that we were celebrating my birthday at my sister-in-law's next to the Smith River. It was the beginning of autumn, and the leaves were turning beautiful shades of yellow and gold. The poison oak was turning different shades of red. It was truly a wondrous sight.

Eileen, our hostess, had invited a good friend over. I wanted to demonstrate the power of EFT to both Eileen and her friend, ”Virginia”. I decided to use Borrowing Benefits and work with two people at once. I don't remember what Eileen’s issue was, but Virginia had a huge poison oak rash on the crease of her inner arm. It was bright red and it oozed fluids.

We did a couple of rounds of EFT with both Eileen and Virginia tapping along. To everyone's amazement Virginia’s poison oak rash:

.....shrunk in size
.....turned from bright red to pink
.....stopped oozing
.....didn't itch as much

You've probably heard, “Try it on everything”. What do you have to lose? Maybe a miracle will happen. Are you ready for a miracle? You won't know if you don’t tap.

No comments: